Friday, January 28, 2011

Restoran BB Ho Steamboat @ Bandar Puteri Puchong

P & C invited hubby & I for dinner over the weekend to celebrate P's birthday. They decided to have steamboat at BB Ho Steamboat.

Honestly, after trying and been having steamboat at Lo Maji, I wasn't to thrill to have any other sort of steamboat in town. Lo Maji's spicy steamboat is an acquired taste dish. Once you have... you tend to have more. Well, that applies only to me and hubby :p We're addicted to Lo Maji. At one time we were there almost every week!!! Hubby & I sworn to only have our fix not more than once a month :p So far we succeeded :D

Side track a little there. Well, back to dinner at BB Ho Steamboat. Where was I? Oh, like I was saying I wasn't too thrill when I heard of BB Ho Steamboat. Anyhow I should give it a try to see if its any different from the rest of the steamboat house.


Photobucket

Photobucket
Hokkien Fried Bihun with Lala.


Photobucket
Soup based Steamboat. Ingredients for 4 people include Yee Mee, Bihun & Eggs.

The verdicts:
  • Hokkien Fried Bihun with Lala was too salty for my tastebud.
  • Lala were small and hard to find.
  • Steamboat broth has too much MSG - artificial pork bones "taste".
  • As we continue eating, the broth got saltier ("tastier") due to the ingredients. When we got to the noodles, I couldn't even have another sip of the soup.

No comments: