Friday, January 28, 2011

La Risata Bar Pizzeria Ristorante @ Medan Damansara

Hubby & Bro celebrated me birthday at La Risata, an Italian restaurant, last week. I've not been to the restaurant for almost 2 years. It's changed so much. From a single shoplot now they expanded to 2 shoplots. The feeling is still the same. Cozy, homey feeling. But I find it a bit dim compared to before. Most of the staff there were still the same and friendly. Speaking of friendliness, the mosquitos there were extremely friendly with me that night :p As I was enjoying my meal, they were enjoying my legs :p LOL...

Photobucket

Photobucket
Warm bread is served with tapenade.

Photobucket
Carpaccio di Manzo

Photobucket
Gnocchi ai Peperonchini Grillia e Chorizo

Photobucket
Pizza Quatrro Formaggi

Photobucket
Pizza Chorizo

Photobucket
Chocolate Fudge from BreadStory
Nothing much to comment on La Risata except it always make me feel at home. And the food... what can I say. So far it hasn't disappoint me yet :)


Address : 128 Jalan Kasah, Medan Damansara, 50490 Kuala Lumpur
Telephone : 03 2095 9572

No comments: